Senior Solution Selling profile - Business applications for Enterprises in Nordic
We are looking for more experienced Sales profiles within the Nordic region with a location in Helsinki, Stockholm or Copenhagen. Domain knowledge in software -/service solution for one or more sectors, like Banking/Insurance, Manufacturing, EHS, HCM, Retail, Consumer Goods, Transport & Logistics, to work with clients in these sectors and to drive their strategic business transformation agenda. This includes aspects such as business and technology transformation, digital initiatives, and outsourcing programs. Enterprise Sales Manager is expected to engage with existing and prospective client CxO organizations, understanding their strategic objectives, and demonstrating a solution value proposition towards fulfilling those customer objectives. In order to achieve this, the Enterprise Sales Manager will need to engage with various internal capability groups responsible for multiple specialized service groups and bring an integrated value proposition towards its clients.
- Build trusted advisor relationships in the C-level/executive management level across the client organization.
- Leverage strong domain knowledge within the industry to understand client’s business drivers, digital market forces disrupting the industry, and design differentiated value propositions.
- Manage the P&L associated with the client accounts against set topline and bottom-line targets.
- Grow the portfolio profitably and sustainably
- Create and manage a pipeline of Service, Digital, IT, and Business operations across the client.
- Shape and deliver the customer’s digital transformation and other strategic agenda.
- Lead and manage a team of client service executives to meet the client
- Build and leverage an eco-system of partners, alliances, to help deliver customer-specific strategies and solutions.
- You have strong domain knowledge in one or more of the domains, namely Banking/Insurance, Manufacturing, Logistics, Transport & Logistics, Retail, Consumer Goods, Environment, Health, Safety, Human Capital management.
- You have significant exposure to challenges in the industry with prior experience in delivering digital strategy and/or technology-driven business transformation programs with a consultative approach.
- You have CxO relations and can connect with C-level and senior executives in the industry in the Nordics
- Proven experience in building a pipeline, selling and delivering Transformation programs
- Extensive experience in meeting targets and growing the portfolio
- Proven experience in cooperating with cross-functional high performing teams
- Experience in managing and connecting global partners and alliances across customer engagement life-cycles.
- Strong Communication (Swedish/Danish and English) and interpersonal skills
- Preferably with an MA/BA background or similar
- Analytical and understands a broad range of technologies; keep up to date with market and technology trends
- Strong leadership, consulting - and influential skills
- Highly organized and Customer Orientated
- Ability to work in an ambiguous environment with clients
This role will involve domestic and some amount of international travel, as and when required.
Eriksen & Partners assist in this position: Application – questions pls. contact: Ib Eriksen +45 22226435 firstname.lastname@example.org