For our client, we are looking for a Professional Services commercial delivery manager to manage a team in the Nordics Region. This role can be based in Oslo, Copenhagen, Helsinki, or Stockholm.
Ideally, you will have spent much of your career in Professional Services in one of the major solution delivery organizations and have focused on Customer Success.
You have successfully defined strategy and executed to deliver tangible positive results. You will exhibit an infectious enthusiasm for building, developing, and leading project teams. You will be looking for a challenging new role where you can mix hands-on leadership with competing to win and striving to beat your own high expectations.
- Nurture and grow our existing business and network of Customers, Partners, Analysts &, Advisors
- This position will be responsible for proactive sales management, consulting client management, project oversight for the region.
- The role will also be responsible for sales and delivery of custom development and Infrastructure product-oriented Professional Services, working with sales managers on opportunities; developing proposals, and following through to closure.
- Forecast revenue and manage consultant utilization and expense budgets, liaising with Finance to ensure accurate invoicing and credit control.
- Client management responsibilities include client identification, problem/need identification, proposal development, presentation and close, as well as post-delivery follow-up.
- Working with the relevant support functions to ensure appropriate staffing of projects, scheduling of internal resources & working with partners & variable workforce.
- Proactively identify and develop follow on business.
- Proactively identify, assess, and mitigate risks during bid development and project execution.
- Oversee all projects to a high standard ensuring scope definition, resource allocation, and supervision, interface with client managers, and cost/schedule monitoring.
- Ability to engage and manage relationships at CxO level.
- Senior Customer Service profile with a minimum of 5 years of consulting-delivery experience.
- Excellent written, presentation, and verbal communication skills.
- 25% travel within the region and the EMEA’s.
- Excellent negotiation skills and a team player used to work in lager international matrix org.
- Fluent oral & written in one Nordic language + English skills.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact:
Ib Eriksen | Eriksen & Partners
Part of Search & Selection Group
e: email@example.com | m: +45 22226435
Regarding GDPR, please refer to our web site s-sgroup.dk/gdpr-english/